• Lorde

    From The Millionaire@VERT to All on Friday, August 20, 2021 19:33:34
    Lorde's new album, Solar Power is sure causing controversial issues with her cover.

    https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums/lorde-solar-power-album-review

    $ The Millionaire $

    ---
    Synchronet Vertrauen Home of Synchronet [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to The Millionaire on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 07:39:38
    On 2021-08-20 10:33 p.m., The Millionaire wrote:
    Lorde's new album, Solar Power is sure causing controversial issues with her cover.

    Just read your article and I don't see anything much about the cover.

    More about how disconnected and lackluster it is.

    Her butt? Go to the beach, they are everywhere.

    ---
    Synchronet MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -
  • From The Millionaire@VERT to Ennev on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 11:14:50
    On 2021-08-20 10:33 p.m., The Millionaire wrote:

    Just read your article and I don't see anything much about the cover.

    More about how disconnected and lackluster it is.

    Her butt? Go to the beach, they are everywhere.

    ---
    Synchronet MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -


    You can sort of see a shadowing glimpse of her ****** between her legs. You can tell if you look closely enough.

    $ The Millionaire $

    ---
    Synchronet Vertrauen Home of Synchronet [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to The Millionaire on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 15:19:13
    On 2021-08-25 2:14 p.m., The Millionaire wrote:

    You can sort of see a shadowing glimpse of her ****** between her legs. You can
    tell if you look closely enough.


    When the music is bad you need others selling arguments I guess :-D

    ---
    Synchronet MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -
  • From The Millionaire@VERT to Ennev on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 16:47:04
    On 2021-08-25 2:14 p.m., The Millionaire wrote:

    When the music is bad you need others selling arguments I guess :-D

    ---
    Synchronet MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -


    Her music was better before anyways.

    $ The Millionaire $

    ---
    Synchronet Vertrauen Home of Synchronet [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to The Millionaire on Thursday, August 26, 2021 08:48:38
    On 2021-08-25 7:47 p.m., The Millionaire wrote:

    Her music was better before anyways.


    I have to agree. I didn't follow her much seriously in the past, but she
    made solid tracks. I especially liked the song "magnets" that she did
    with Disclosure.

    Yesterday night I tried a few tracks (maybe 2) of the new album, it was
    on Apple Music. Nothing stellar, it's not especially bad, but nothing
    really stands out either. The only interesting thing is that it was in
    Dolby Atmos, but average songs stay average even with better technology.

    ---
    Synchronet MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -